1 x medium sweet potato
1 x tbsp dried rosemary
3 x cups shredded lettuce
1 x cup sweetcorn
1 x cup sliced black olives
1 x fresh jalapeno sliced
1 x cup fresh broccoli
5 x tbsp. olive oil
3 x tbsp Dijon mustard
1 x cup olive oil
1 x tbsp. red wine vinegar
Optional : 200g cooked meat (I used veal scallopini)
- Parboil potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and pop a tray with 3 tbsp. olive oil in to heat up.
- Once potatoes par boiled throw the potatoes and broccoli into the tray with oil and top with rosemary, bake for 30 minutes or until skin is crispy.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and put aside.
- In a separate bowl combine lettuce, olives, sweet corn, jalapeno, broccoli and half the dressing,
- Put salad on the plate and place potatoes around.
- To serve, drizzle the remaining dressing on top and serve! YUM!