OMG these bad boys are so delicious, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to stop myself at one!!
1 1/2 cup Oats (I used quick oats but you could use rolled too)
2 medium sized bananas mashed to a pulp
1 cup frozen raspberries (or berry of your choice)
1/2 cup desiccated coconut (if you have unsweetened even better!)
1 Tbsp melted Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (if being super clean use Agave)
3 Tbsp milk
Spray oil (preferably coconut)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In one bowl mash up the bananas, add in the melted coconut oil, milk and maple syrup
- In a separate bowl combine oats, raspberries, coconut.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and combine well.
- spray oil into 12 hole muffin try and dish out mixture evenly
- bake for 20-25 minutes until just slightly soft to touch and transfer immediately to a cooling wire rack.
Serve hot from the oven or cold from the fridge.
150 Calories each.