O.M.G! This is amazing cheesy goodness on a rainy Sunday afternoon topped with a great red wine! Delish!
1 x whole Camembert
1 x garlic clove finely sliced
2 x tbsp fresh rosemary
drizzle olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees P
- lace the Camembert into a oven safe bowl (not to big) – cut small slits into the top of the cheese and insert the garlic and a few bits of the rosemary
- Drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle over the rosemary (to your desired taste – i just love the stuff!)
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until just about to oooooze out
- Serve with crackers, bread – whatever you desire…….I go for crustinis! So amazing!