This recipe started off in my slow cooker for 6 hours on low – when I got home my slow cooker had died and subsiquently this dish got thrown into the oven on 220 for 2 hours – actually turned out better then my slow cooker does it! Just means you don’t eat when you get in!
6-8 thin sausages or more!
1 large onion, peel and sliced into wedges or thin half moons!
3 large or 4 small potatoes cubed (same size as the sausages!)
1-2 cups of peas (I just chuck a load in haha!)
3 table spoons curry powder or to taste!
1 cup beef stock
1 can coconut cream
3 tsps Cornflour mixed into a small amount of cold water
- Place sausages into pan of cold water and bring to boil – then gently simmer for about 6-10 mins until the skins are easy to peel off
- Drains and cool – peel skins off and chop into bit size pieces
- Add in sausages, potatoes, peas and onion into slow cooker
- Add in stock, coconut cream and cornflour mix – make sure everything is JUST covered!
- 30 mins before serving boil 2 cups of rice (enough for 6 people!) drain and cool add to the slow cooker and stir in so the sauce is absorbed by the rice! YUMMY!!!!!!
Cook on low for 6 hours.
Or if oven baking 2 hours at 220!