Crumbed Pork Cutlets
4 x Pork Cutlets
2 x Cups wholemeal bread crumbs
1 x Cup parmesan cheese grated
2 tbsp Dried Rosemary
2 tbsp Dried Oregano
1 egg beaten
1 cup uncooked Quinoa
2 cups water
1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
Selection of veggies for roasting
300g button mushrooms quartered
2 x zuchinni chunky chopped
200g pumpkin diced
1 onion quartered
3 tbsp olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place baking tray in oven with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Once oven is up to temperature, bring tray out and add in the veggies, toss and pop back in the oven. After veggies have been in the oven for 15 minutes move onto the pork cutlets,
- In one bowl combine breadcrumbs, herbs and parmesan and in another the egg.
- Dip the pork cutlets into the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Pan fry each side 2-3 minutes until golden and place into another baking tray and into the oven for the final 15 minutes.
- Rinse the quinoa thoroughly, put it in a pan with 2 cups water 2 cups stock, bring to the boil and then simmer until water is absorbed.