Here is an example of a brilliant, tasty, pretty healthy (bar the proscutto and Brie!!) easy Mid-week dinner dish!
Don’t forget you can omit anything from my recipes (i know not everyone likes olives)
2 x Small Chicken breasts slightly flattened with a rolling pin (so they cook evenly.)
1 x Tin diced tomatoes (reduced salt)
1 x White onion diced
2 x Garlic cloves crushed
50 g or 10-15 pitted Kalamata Olives, halved.
10 x grape or baby tomatoes (optional)
2 x slices proscutto
2 x Thick slices of Brie (or any other cheese you prefer!)
enough steamed or boiled green beans for two.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Flash fry the chicken breast and remove from pan
- Heat oil and add into the pan the onions. Saute until translucent (if you have an oven safe pan use this as it will save on washing up otherwise use a baking tray for the final steps)
- Add in crushed garlic
- Once fragrant add in tin of tomatoes, olives and fresh tomatoes if using. Stir occasionally.
- Bring to boil pan of water for beans and pop beans in.
- Once liquid as slightly reduced pop the chicken breasts on top of the mixture, top with proscutto and cheese. (if using a different baking tray – add in sauce first then continue as advised)
- Place into oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Drain green beans and serve with the chicken and tomato mixture. Top with fresh coriander.