2 cups of baby spinach, finely chopped.
2 cloves of garlic crushed
200g smooth feta
2 Tbsp grated parmesan
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
50g soft butter (has to be real butter)
pinch salt and pepper
4 small chicken breast
1 1/2 whole meal breadcrumbs
1 cup plain flour
2 eggs beaten
- Preheat Fan Forced oven at 180 degrees
- Combine spinach, garlic, feta,parmesan, cheddar, butter, salt and pepper by hand in a bowl
- Make a slit in the chicken breast as per picture and stuff with ready made mixture, use cocktail sticks to close the hole.
- Dredge each breast into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
- To check chicken is cooked through use a skewer or small kniw and pierce the chicken to make sure ony clear juices come out.
- Serve with steamed or roasted veggies.
Seriously you will have your socks knocked off with this dish!