2 x cups self raising flour
2-3 very ripe bananas
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp raw sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Almond Milk
1tsp bi-carb soda
2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat a fan forced oven at 160 degrees C
- In one bowl, combine, flour, bi-carb, sugars and cinnamon
- In another bowl, mash up bananas, combine with eggs and milk.
- Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased and baking paper lined 22cm baking tray. Place in oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve warm with melted real butter